Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine in Jackson Hole with Angela Tong
Angela Tong has been a practitioner of Chinese Medicine in Jackson Hole, Wyoming since 2002 and is still amazed at the effective and powerful results she sees in her clients on a daily basis.
Chinese medicine is a 2300 year old system that not only addresses symptoms, but aims to treat imbalance and illness at its root and serve the unique constitution and needs of the individual.
In other words, no two Chinese medicine clients are alike. For example, my low back pain is different than your low back pain.
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Therapeutic Modalities
Angela uses a variety of treatment modalities that best fit the particular needs and condition of the client.
These therapeutic modalities are:
- acupuncture (she varies her needle technique and intensity according to the sensitivity level of the client)
- dietary and herbal therapy
- Shiatsu and therapeutic massage
- Yoga therapy and breathwork
How Acupuncture Works and What it Treats
Acupuncture works on the level of the nervous system, cardiovascular system and lymphatic system. And dietary and herbal therapy can balance the internal biochemistry and the quality of qi and blood and benefit the function of the organs. Therefore, she treats a variety of ailments:
Musculoskeletal and Neurologic:
- any sort of pain (sciatica, low back and neck pain are most common)
- sprains, strains
- spinal and disc related pain
- pre-and post operative healing for bone, connective tissue and organs
- enhance and maintain for athletic performance
- arthritis, tendonitis, bursitis
- nerve impingement
- low libido and impotence
- fertility enhancement
- IUI and IVF support
- uterine fibroids and cysts
- prenatal associated issues and wellness
- labor induction
- digestive complaints
- diarrhea, constipation, IBS
- high blood pressure
- adrenal fatigue
- liver toxicity, cirrhosis
- poor circulation
- migraines and headaches
- cancer related support
- immune system support
- endocrine system support
- medication tapering
Contact Angela Tong for an Acupuncture Appointment:
To reach Angela directly and for an appointment call: 307-690-4201 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Angela and Acupuncture in Jackson Hole
She received her Master’s degree in Chinese Medicine from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine in Portland, Oregon (MaOM) and is a certified diplomate of the National Certification Committee of Acupuncture (Dipl. NCCA). She also earned a bachelor’s degree in Biology/Botany from the University of California at Santa Cruz (BaBio).