Yoga in Jackson Hole
WE MEET YOU WHERE YOU ARE NOW!
Teton Yoga Shala is Jackson Hole’s westside yoga studio for all ages and abilities. We offer therapeutic yoga, private yoga instruction, yoga classes, yoga workshops, and yoga teacher trainings in our studio located at the base of the Teton Mountains in beautiful Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Our intention is to meet students where they are and inspire a passion for Yoga as a life-long sustainable practice.
Yoga styles taught at Teton Yoga Shala
- Flow Yoga
- Alignment-Oriented Yoga
- Spiritually-Oriented Yoga
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
Come take a yoga class or yoga teacher training in beautiful Jackson Hole.
Benefits of Yoga
- Promotes physical health and well being
- Builds physical and mental strength and flexibility
- Calms the mind and nervous system
- Reduces stress
- Combats fatigue, anxiety, depression and nervous tension
- Heals acute and chronic physical limitations and injuries
- Balances the digestive, endocrine, respiratory and cardiovascular systems
- Complements meditation and other spiritual disciplines
- Enhances performance in sports
- Benefits old and young alike
Yoga Alliance Registered School
Teton Yoga Shala is a Yoga Alliance registered yoga school (RYS) for 200-hour and 300-hour yoga teacher trainings. All of our yoga teachers are Yoga Alliance Registered teachers. Studio owners and yoga teachers Adi Amar and Angela Tong are both Yoga Alliance Registered at 500-hours.